#21 Tim Duncan
- Pop sad to lose Duncan, excited about U.S. team
- Sources: Ginobili, Spurs talk 1-year, $10M deal
- Spurs make it official, sign forward Pau Gasol
- One stop: QB Rodgers wants what Duncan had
- Fun out of fundamental: Duncan explains choice
- Duncan breaks silence: 'When it's not fun anymore, I'm done'
- Dwight Howard ready to prove he can be elite player again
- Popovich transcript: Spurs coach talks about 'sublime' Duncan
- Popovich bids farewell to 'irreplaceable' Duncan
- A thankful Popovich bids farewell to 'irreplaceable' Duncan
Sources: Cavs, Lue agree on 5-year extension
Durant'€™s defection forcing Westbrook to decide OKC future now
Melo praises Jordan for addressing racial unrest
Jordan speaks out on shootings of African-Americans, police
Michael Jordan: 'I can no longer stay silent'
Source: Blazers, McCollum agree to $106M deal
Doolittle: What FAs can fill holes for contenders
Blackistone on Jordan: Why not give BLM money?
Kevin Blackistone is not impressed with Michael Jordan's generous donations, instead, Blackistone proposes that Jordan contribute to the grass-roots movement Black Lives Matter, who he sees as the new era in civil rights advocates.
Carmelo: MJ's timing was perfect
Carmelo Anthony calls Michael Jordan's contributions of $1 million each to two organizations "very big on his behalf."
Carmelo and Catchings on keeping the conversation open
Carmelo Anthony and Tamika Catchings discuss how youth education is key and conversations such as the one held in Los Angeles help to move things forward.