#21 Tim Duncan
- Kobe or Duncan? Kareem, Magic split on career
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury
- Wright: Jonathon Simmons' impossible NBA dream coming true
- Warriors roll into February, and Thursday to the White House
- Wright/McMenamin: Even elite Spurs, Cavs have issues
- Popovich gives no timetable for Duncan's return
- Popovich eager for Spurs to earn 'street cred'
- Wright/Watkins: Why the Spurs own home
- Duncan (knee) to sit again Wednesday vs. Rockets
- Warriors, Spurs on historic winning paces this season
Wall: I'm being paid same as Pistons' Jackson
Silver: NBA not planning to tweak moratorium
Bird: Our decision on George's position switch
Mavs 'welcome back' former All-Star Williams
Second DUI arrest for Nuggets' Lawson this year
Lakers coach Scott defends Kobe's poor shooting
Doolittle: What FAs can fill holes for contenders
Kobe's final game in Cleveland comes in a loss
Kobe Bryant scores 17 points in his final game in Cleveland as LeBron James and Kyrie Irving combine for 64 points in the Cavs' 120-111 win over the Lakers.
Kobe on what he hates most on farewell tour: 'That we suck'
After the Lakers' loss to the Cavaliers, Kobe Bryant explains that although losing is not fun, he appreciates the opportunity to say thank you to the fans during his final season.
Love: 'Just a stinger'
Kevin Love tells the media he came out of the game for precaution after suffering a left shoulder contusion.