#13 Drew Pomeranz
- Padres blow 10-run lead after 5, lose 16-13 to Mariners
- Bumgarner's complete game, Crawford's 5 RBIs carry Giants
- LEADING OFF: Tillman faces M's, tries for 5th straight win
- LEADING OFF: Pujols waits for Reggie's call, Hamels out
- Volquez tunes up with 5 strong innings, Royals beat Padres
- Ross, Cashner get raises from Padres that avoid arbitration
- Padres, SS Ramirez agree to one-year deal
- Free agent SS Alexei Ramirez and Padres agree to 1-year deal
- Oakland A's and 1B Yonder Alonso agree on $2.65 million deal
- Athletics and left-hander Doubront reach $2M, 1-year deal
How to fix the Pittsburgh Pirates?
Rose a hit as Reds retire number before game
Ink blot: Arrieta to get tattoo for losing CWS bet
Strasburg lands on DL with upper-back strain
Life in the fast lane doesn'€™t work for Boston's Steven Wright
Mets reunite with SS Reyes on minor league deal
Blengino: The most and least expected All-Stars
Reds honor Rose by retiring No. 14
The Cincinnati Reds officially retired the number 14, famously worn by Pete Rose, in a pregame ceremony Sunday. MLB's all-time hit king caught the first pitch from his son, Pete Rose Jr., before the Reds' game against the Padres.
Indians tag Verlander with four homers in the fifth
Detroit's Justin Verlander doesn't make it out of the fifth inning against Cleveland, as the Indians hit four home runs off him in the fifth inning.
Twins break open game with three straight homers
Brian Dozier, Trevor Plouffe and Max Kepler hit three consecutive home runs to extend Minnesota's lead over New York to 5-0.