Detroit Red Wings
- New Red Wings home called Little Caesars Arena
- Ranking Pavel Datsyuk among his era's elite
- Melrose impressed with Lightning after eliminating Red Wings
- Lightning finish off Red Wings with 1-0 win
- Three keys to the offseason: Detroit Red Wings
- #LevyAndMelrose: Playing through pain
- Wings call up Ouellet from AHL ahead of Game 5
- Palat's late goal puts Lightning up 3-1 in series
- Drouin's star turn just what Lightning needed
- Rapid Reaction: Tampa Bay Lightning 3, Detroit Red Wings 2
- The experience effect in the NHL playoffs
- W2W4: Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings, Game 4
- 'We have to cause chaos in front of Bishop'
- Melrose: 'We saw the hunger and the pride' of the Red Wings
- Red Wings blank Lightning to cut series deficit
- Athanasiou scores an absolute rocket of a goal
- Rapid Reaction: Detroit Red Wings 2, Tampa Bay Lightning 0
- Athanasiou's spin-o-rama could change Wings' fate
- W2W4: Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings, Game 3
- Red Wings turn to Mrazek in goal
Caps' Orpik suspended 3 games for Maatta hit
2016 Stanley Cup playoffs coverage
Transformed Penguins keeping cool around Capitals
Penguins' Maatta likely out for Game 3 after hit
Last-place Leafs win NHL draft lottery; Jets No. 2
Mental growth paying off for Stars goalie Lehtonen
Coller: How Blackhawks improved in free agency
Sharks top Predators, take 2-0 series lead
Joe Pavelski records a goal and two assists in San Jose's 3-2 win over Nashville, taking a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven series.
Pavelski lights the lamp for Sharks
With under three minutes to play, San Jose's Matt Nieto shoots the puck and it gets saved by Nashville's Pekka Rinne, but Joe Pavelski is there to score on the rebound for the go-ahead goal. The Sharks go on to win 3-2 and take a 2-0 series lead.
Blues even series with OT win
St. Louis squanders a two-goal lead in the third period, but David Backes scores the game-winning goal in overtime for a 4-3 win for the Blues that ties the best-of-seven series at one.
LeBrun on Orpik hit: Not a dirty player but a dirty play
Scott Burnside and Pierre LeBrun react to the three-game suspension levied onto Washington defenseman Brooks Orpik for a hit to the head of Pittsbugh defenseman Olli Maata.
Backes' birthday present to himself: OT goal vs. Stars
Blues captain David Backes celebrated his 32nd birthday by celebrating a Game 2 overtime victory over the Stars with his teammates after scoring the game-winning goal.