- Capitals win fourth straight
- Top 3 plays of the week
- Guide to the NHL trade deadline: Metro Division
- Burnside: Trade deadline buyers and sellers in the Metro
- Ovechkin logs 30th goal in victory
- Ovechkin lifts Caps in shootout
- Morning 3-on-3: Who's the NHL's Peyton Manning?
- Ovechkin wins it for the Caps
- Evgeny Kuznetsov is the Capitals' best player right now
- Huberdeau leads Panthers past Capitals
- Burnside: Caps' Kuznetsov making himself at home
- NHL resets 3 games called off because of storm
- Why is this year's Caps team for real?
- Burnside: Pressing trade deadline issues in Metro
- NHL's 3 Stars for January: Evgeny Kuznetsov, Corey Crawford, Kris Letang
- Sport Science: Stress of 3-on-3 hockey
- Schneider and Holtby on the goalie fraternity
- Backstrom on Wideman incident: 'That's not the Dennis I know'
- Kornheiser's OK with Ovi sitting out All-Star Game
- Barry Trotz: Nashville will put on first-class All-Star event
Stars sign ex-Blackhawk Oduya to 2-year deal
Sabres' O'Reilly charged with impaired driving
Forwards Etem, Lindberg strike Rangers deals
Ducks, Chris Stewart agree to 1-year contract
Canadiens re-sign LW Bournival to 2-way deal
Gelinas re-signs with Devils on 2-year contract
Coller: How Blackhawks improved in free agency
Lundqvist, Rangers blank Penguins
Sidney Crosby's streak of seven straight games with a goal comes to an end as Henrik Lundqvist makes 34 saves to lead the Rangers past the Penguins 3-0.
Red Wings spoil Phaneuf's Senators debut
Dion Phaneuf's first game with Ottawa does not go as planned as the Red Wings defeat the Senators 3-1.
Canucks slip by Coyotes
Jannik Hansen's 16th goal of the season gives the Canucks a 2-1 victory over the Coyotes.
Which team will win the Central Division?
Barry Melrose selects the star-studded Blackhawks to win the Central and can see five teams from this tough division making the playoffs.
Bergeron: Guys try not to think about trade deadline
Bruins center Patrice Bergeron talks to Scott Burnside about what it is like in the locker room as the trade deadline approaches and if the team can get a jolt from making a move.
13-year-old Dylan Larkin shows off hockey skills
Dan Le Batard unearths video of Red Wings rookie Dylan Larkin showing off his shooting skills as a 13-year-old in his basement.