- Inside The NHL: The season is open, drop the pucks!
- Inside The NHL: Favorites in the Eastern Conference
- Inside The NHL: Best offseason moves
- Opening-day rosters for all 30 NHL teams
- Capitals' Backstrom could miss first few games
- Early Hart Trophy predictions
- Fantasy sleeper, bust for every Metro team
- Eastern Conference hinge players for 2015-16
- 2015-16 Uni Watch NHL preview
- Bruins top Capitals, endorse 3-on-3 overtime
- Ranking Eastern coaching staffs into tiers
- Backstrom happy with new teammates
- 2015-16 season preview: Washington Capitals
- Vollman: Justin Williams tops list of best signings
- Nicklas Backstrom could miss Capitals' season opener
- Chasing the Blackhawks: Grading Metropolitan teams in five key categories
- Who is the Capitals' most important player?
- Five Stanley Cup finals matchups we want to see
- Pronman: Vrana, Grubauer highlight Capitals prospect ranks
- Hall of Fame debate: Olaf Kolzig
Stars sign ex-Blackhawk Oduya to 2-year deal
Sabres' O'Reilly charged with impaired driving
Forwards Etem, Lindberg strike Rangers deals
Ducks, Chris Stewart agree to 1-year contract
Canadiens re-sign LW Bournival to 2-way deal
Gelinas re-signs with Devils on 2-year contract
Coller: How Blackhawks improved in free agency
Crosby excited to play with Kessel
Penguins captain Sidney Crosby talks about the benefits of having Phil Kessel on the team.
Rangers edge Blackhawks
SportsCenter Highlight of the Night: Three Rangers score in the first period, and the Rangers ruin Chicago's Stanley Cup party with a 3-2 victory over the Blackhawks.
Kane: Trying to control what I can
Patrick Kane discusses the Blackhawks' 3-2 loss to the Rangers and how he is keeping focused on hockey while under investigation for an alleged sexual assault.
Sharks make easy work of Kings in opener
Joe Pavelski logs a goal and two assists in the Sharks' 5-1 victory over the Kings.
Canadiens open season with 3-1 win over Maple Leafs
P.K. Subban assists on all three Canadiens goals, including two to Max Pacioretty, as the Canadiens open the NHL season with a 3-1 win.
Canucks cruise past Flames
Daniel records a goal and two assists in the Canucks' 5-1 victory over the Flames.