- Peat accused of setting fire to father's home
- Ex-NHL player Peat accused of setting fire to home in Canada
- Pavelec, Jets blank Capitals 3-0 for 4th straight win
- Ovechkin scores 2 goals, Capitals edge Wild 3-2
- AP NHL Headlines At 11:30 p.m.
- Kuznetsov caps Capitals' 4-3 shootout win over Sabres
- Sabres address banged-up defense by calling up Ruhwedel
- Capitals slow Bruins with Holtby's 32 saves
- Three power-play goals help Stars top Capitals 4-2
- Burnside: Caps' Holtby finding focus, success
- Rangers defenseman Kevin Klein to miss 3-4 weeks with injury
- Rangers down Caps, move into division lead
- Ovechkin rejoins Caps, tallies NHL-best 44th
- Ovechkin returns to Capitals' lineup against Sabres
- Pominville, Wild edge Ovechkin-less Caps
- Ovechkin (lower body) scratched vs. Wild
- Lawsuit alleges Nashville center Ribeiro assaulted nanny
- Nashville's Ribeiro sued for assaulting nanny
- Alex Ovechkin scratched from Capitals' lineup
- NHL fines Leafs forward Panik for diving and embellishment
Lightning handle Habs to lock up playoff spot
Buffalo bounces back in battle of NHL's worst
Las Vegas ticket drive turns to corporations
Pens' Letang out of hospital, has concussion
OTL: Study finds many hockey helmets unsafe
Lundqvist feels 'pretty solid' in return to net
Custance: Panel picks playoff teams in West
Blackhawks Cruise Past Kings
The Blackhawks beat the Kings 4-1 for their second straight win.
Lightning Lock Up Playoff Spot
Vladislav Namestnikov scored two goals for the Lightning in their 5-3 victory over the Canadiens.
Gaudreau talks Calder Trophy, Flames' playoff chances
Flames winger Johnny Gaudreau talks about his success in his first NHL season, his chances of winning the Calder Memorial Trophy as the league's top rookie, and Calgary's playoff chances.
Big Second Period Lifts Flames Past Stars
The Flames scored three goals in the second period and went on to beat the Stars 5-3.
Sabres Win, Snap Losing Skid
The Sabres topped the Coyotes 4-1 to snap their five-game losing streak.
Canucks Skate Past Blues
The Canucks beat the Blues 4-1 to hand St. Louis its second straight loss.