#16 Colt McCoy
- Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy
- Redskins-Colts Capsule
- Coach: Benched RG III must 'work on craft'
- Redskins have started 24 QBs since 1993
- RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
- Redskins to start McCoy at QB over RG III
- Redskins' Gruden hedges on RG3 starting next week
- RG III faces hook if ineffective, sources say
- Redskins' RG3 speaks again on unity, leadership
- Jackson's RG3 speech helps fill Redskins void
Mettenberger checks himself into 'selfie rehab'
RG III calls benching a 'coach's decision'
Texans' Clowney has 'a lot of pain' in knee
Megatron fastest to 10,000 receiving yards
Bush again ruled out as Lions take on Bears
Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue
Kiper: Evans leads ranking of rookie WRs
Clowney Dealing With Knee Pain
ESPN Texans reporter Tania Ganguli has the latest on Jadeveon Clowney, who admitted he was going through a great deal of pain and his surgically repaired knee has been swelling on him.
RG III's Future With Redskins
Adam Schefter discusses Redskins coach Jay Gruden's decision to bench QB Robert Griffin III in favor of Colt McCoy and Griffin's future in Washington.
NFL Live Prediction: Bears-Lions
The NFL Live crew make their picks for Chicago at Detroit.