#4 Brett Favre
- Favre, Stabler highlight eight-member Hall class
- Favre calls fan reception in GB a career highlight
- Starr's son says legend's health is improving
- Favre on return to Lambeau: 'Like I never left'
- Indecision like Jordan's nothing new in sports
- Favre reflects on Packers exit: 'Surreal feeling'
- Favre, 45, thinks he could still play in the NFL
- Favre: Bears-Packers 'right fit' to unveil jersey
- Source: Favre honor to be on Thanksgiving
After gas mask tweet, Tunsil slides to Miami at 13
Goodell: Tunsil fall part of draft excitement
Clayton: Ranking teams best setup to crush Day 2 of NFL draft
Goodell defends power, citing integrity of game
What it's like to wait 198 picks to hear your name called in NFL draft
Round 1 takeaways: Kaepernick, Bradford could be stuck
Tunsil dominates the headlines
Thirteen minutes before the draft, Laremy Tunsil's Twitter account was reportedly hacked and a video of Tunsil smoking surfaced. The drama didn't end there, as the 13th pick dominated the headlines on draft night.
This is going to follow Tunsil forever
Scott Van Pelt, Todd McShay and Mark Dominik evaluate Laremy Tunsil's rollercoaster night, with the Dolphins taking the risk on him, and the impact the ordeal will have on Ole Miss.
Cowboys looking to get back to rush first team
Ed Werder explains that the Cowboys drafted Ezekiel Elliott to get back to playing physical football and that Elliott was the No. 1 rated player on Dallas' draft board.