#4 Brett Favre
- Favre calls fan reception in GB a career highlight
- Starr's son says legend's health is improving
- Favre on return to Lambeau: 'Like I never left'
- Indecision like Jordan's nothing new in sports
- Favre reflects on Packers exit: 'Surreal feeling'
- Favre, 45, thinks he could still play in the NFL
- Favre: Bears-Packers 'right fit' to unveil jersey
- Source: Favre honor to be on Thanksgiving
- Favre draws ovation in return to Green Bay
- Peyton's No. 509 ball to go on display in Hall
National group says Rice deserves 2nd chance
Report: Union to fight Brady ruling if ban stays
Titans won't budge on Mariota contract language
Patriots adjust weight-loss 'deflator' reference
Ex-NFL WR Dawson dies at 37, alma mater says
Bills' Kromer on leave; charge sought vs. son
Yates: Ranking the top five rosters in the NFL
Surgery Likely For Colts' Jones
ESPN NFL analyst Greg Schiano explains why DE Arthur Jones' injury could be a problem for the Colts this season.
Saturday: It's personal for Jackson
ESPN NFL analysts Jeff Saturday and Greg Schiano discuss RB Fred Jackson's comments regarding his release from the Buffalo Bills after being with the organization since 2007.
High expectations for Carson Palmer
ESPN's John Clayton breaks down why a healthy Carson Palmer could lead to success for the Cardinals.