#28 Adrian Peterson
- Brady lawsuit transferred from Minnesota to New York court
- Adrian Peterson back in pads and moving forward with Vikings
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL
- New offense, new coach, same goal for Peyton Manning
- Hopes are high for Vikings, and they're happy to have them
- Confident Winston ready to take over Bucs' offense
- Vikings president: Never been more optimistic
- Minnesota Vikings Capsule
- Vikings fans greet Peterson: 'Welcome home AP'
- Vikings' Peterson tweets 'Armor of God' tattoo
National group says Rice deserves 2nd chance
Report: Union to fight Brady ruling if ban stays
Titans won't budge on Mariota contract language
Patriots adjust weight-loss 'deflator' reference
Ex-NFL WR Dawson dies at 37, alma mater says
Bills' Kromer on leave; charge sought vs. son
Sando: Ranking the NFL's top five offenses
Seahawks keeping their core together
Herm Edwards and Ryan Clark react to the news that Seahawks QB Russell Wilson has agreed to a four-year, $87.6 million contract extension with Seattle.
Impact of Wilson's contract on Seahawks
Herm Edwards and Ryan Clark discuss how Seahawks QB Russell Wilson's contract extension will affect the team's ability to keep its core players.
More off-field issues for Sheldon Richardson
Already suspended at the start of the season, Jets' Sheldon Richardson has been charged with resisting arrest and various traffic violations.