#28 Adrian Peterson
- Bond lowered for Cardinals player in assault case
- Cowboys' Murray gets 7th straight 100-yard game
- Zimmer being Zimmer: Vikes coach learning
- Saints see defense turning corner as Lions loom
- Bills' Spiller confident despite declining numbers
- Vikings WRs struggling to make an impact on field
- Recusal hearing delayed for Peterson case judge
- Peterson judge declines to recuse himself
- Wednesday hearing set on removing Peterson judge
- Zimmer upset with Vikings after 17-3 loss to Lions
Source: Goodell ordered to testify in Rice case
Judge to remain on Adrian Peterson case
Sources: Belichick bars late Revis from practice
Jets' Smith on Harvin: It's not video games
Favre: Davis can be 'next Brady, Warner'
Garrett: D-line depth forced Sam's release
Berry/Dilfer: Fantasy intel on struggling QBs
Judge To Remain On Peterson Case
ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack discusses the implications of the denial of the prosecution's request to remove the judge handling the felony child abuse case against Adrian Peterson.
Garrett: D-Line Depth Forced Sam's Release
ESPN Cowboys reporter Todd Archer discusses coach Jason Garrett's explanation for Michael Sam's release and Dallas' impressions of Sam.
Burfict's Style Hurting Team
ESPN Bengals reporter Coley Harvey discusses Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther's comments about Vontaze Burfict's headfirst style of tackling.