#28 Adrian Peterson
- Swashbuckling rookie RB Zach Zenner has a shot with Lions
- Packers not satisfied with NFC North perch
- Final preseason games, few starters to see action
- Schatz: #NFLRANK overrated Vikes' Peterson
- 49ers in turmoil as they face Broncos in exhibition game
- Vikings travel to Texas, Adrian Peterson waits to play
- NFL, union still at odds over Peterson suspension
- NFL, union still in dispute over Peterson suspension
- Watt, Rodgers, Gronk top 'Madden 16' with 99s
- Peterson to Chiefs' Charles: 'I'm the LeBron'
National group says Rice deserves 2nd chance
Report: Union to fight Brady ruling if ban stays
Titans won't budge on Mariota contract language
Patriots adjust weight-loss 'deflator' reference
Ex-NFL WR Dawson dies at 37, alma mater says
Bills' Kromer on leave; charge sought vs. son
Debating top-10 offensive players by position
DeMaurice Smith, Roger Cossack heatedly debate NFL discipline process
NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith and ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack debate NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's role in handling league disciplinary matters and whether that role should have been allowed in the first place.
Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
Adam Schefter explains why U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman's ruling is a colossal setback for the NFL, and ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack discusses how Tom Brady's appeal could send a rumble through arbitration law.
Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
Adam Schefter discusses U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman nullifying the NFL's four-game suspension of Tom Brady.