#5 Jason Kidd
- Williams starts, Pierce off the bench for Nets
- Kidd: 'We move on' after Frank reassigned
- Disappointing Nets reassign assistant coach Frank
- Nets' Kidd reassigns Frank to reduced role
- Pierce, Randolph out for Nets-Grizzlies game
- NBA Capsules
- Kidd: 'Probably shouldn't have' spilled drink
- Kidd: Spilled drink was about 'trying to win'
- Nets' Lopez back after missing seven games
- NBA fines Kidd $50,000 for spilling drink on court
Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
Broussard: What's wrong with coach J-Kidd?
Nets Top Clippers For Third Straight Win
Brook Lopez suffered a sprained ankle and had to leave the game as Andray Bltache scored 21 points off the bench to help the Nets to a 102-93 win over the Clippers.
Blake Out Six Weeks
Dave McMenamin with the latest on Steve Blake's injury and when he could return to the Lakers.
Different Ways to Get A Stop
David Thorpe explains that the Pacers, Thunder and Heat have very different but similarly successful approaches to team defense.