#6 Steve Novak
- Thunder's Kanter to miss Friday's game against the Blazers
- Perkins: Cavs over Clips because of LeBron
- Durant out vs. Hornets with sore right foot
- Jazz trade center Enes Kanter with eye on the future
- Thunder, Heat make big moves at NBA's trade deadline
- 3-way trade sends Jackson to Detroit, Kanter to OKC
- OKC PG Jackson to Pistons in 3-team deal
- Jazz build around young core and new coach
- Northwest Division team-by-team capsules
- Atlantic Division team-by-team capsules
Hawks gain Carroll but lose Korver (ankle)
Sources: J. Van Gundy option for Pelicans job
Hawks' Bazemore: We're still the better team
Cavs' Irving sits Game 2, questionable for Sun.
GM: Kobe says next season is last with Lakers
Travel delays cause Warriors to cancel practice
Draft fits for Knicks, Lakers, Sixers, Wolves
Cavs take Game 2 minus Kyrie Irving
SportsCenter Highlight of the Night: LeBron James scores 30 points to go along with 11 assists and nine rebounds in Cleveland's 94-82 win over Atlanta, and the Cavaliers take a 2-0 lead in their best-of-seven series.
LeBron: Team effort
Cavs forward LeBron James says the team pulled together to get a win in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.
NBA top 3 plays of the week
Check out the best from the start of the conference finals, with appearances by Stephen Curry and Kent Bazemore.
LeBron and cast win Game 2
ESPN's Stephen A. Smith breaks down LeBron James' Game 2 performance.