#5 J.R. Smith
- Cavs' Smith opts out; LeBron 'very engaged'
- Sources: Wade, Heat to address contract issues
- Summer Scoop: Cleveland Cavaliers
- Windhorst: What's next for LeBron and Cavs?
- LeBron: We won't change our starting lineup
- Shelburne: Will J.R. help save the Cavs now?
- Windhorst: Cavs thrive by getting defensive
- Cavs' Smith says he felt discarded by Knicks
- Q&A: Jeff Teague on Hawks' formula for success
- Blatt on TO gaffe: Fortunately it didn't cost us
Wade forgoes option with Heat, will be free agent
Lakers rookie Russell has eye on NBA trophies
Sources: Nets, Griz recently talked Johnson trade
Hawks' Korver to undergo surgery on elbow
Lakers decline Hill's 2015-16 option, sources say
Nance was 'terrified' of Kobe's reaction to tweet
Pelton: Why the Cavs must re-sign Kevin Love
Wade opts out of deal, will be free agent
Tom Haberstroh discusses the news that Heat guard Dwyane Wade has decided to opt out of his contract and will become a free agent.
LeBron opting out not about Blatt
Chris Broussard says LeBron James' decision to opt out has nothing to do with coach David Blatt and more to do with who he is playing with him. Broussard also talks about James and Kevin Love hanging out Sunday at a Los-Angeles area hotel pool.
Lopez, Young expected to remain in Brooklyn
Mike Mazzeo discusses the financial impact re-signing Brook Lopez and Thaddeus Young would have on the Nets.