#8 J.R. Smith
- Knicks: Take 'Em/Trash 'Em
- Melo: 'Hard to do things' with tight shoulder
- Howard: Dolan's desperation fuels Phil chase
- Knicks' D-League team cuts Smith's brother
- Smith says Knicks' problem is 'a heart thing'
- J.R. Smith: Headband tug only an illusion
- Knicks' Woodson: Season 'kind of a disaster'
- Knicks' Shumpert back, says shoulder OK
- Shumpert out vs. Cavs, ruled day to day
- Shumpert exits vs. Celts with shoulder sprain
Judge Affirms Shelly Sterling's Authority To Sell Clippers
Arash Markazi discusses the judge ruling against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling on Monday in his attempt to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Shelly Sterling Reacts To Ruling
Shelly Sterling and Donald Sterling's attorney Bobby Samini comment on a judge's ruling affirming Shelly Sterling's authority to sell the Clippers.
Sterling Ruling Not Surprising
ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack reacts to the ruling affirming Shelly Sterling's authority to sell the Clippers and what Donald Sterling could do to try to delay the sale of the team.