Chat with Ryen Russillo

Chat with Ryen Russillo
Page 2 of 4
Ryen Russillo
This was not done on purpose, we just have other subjects to get to. I'll get to work on a E:60 "Deron Williams being overlooked" story.
AMR (Cleveland)
Somehow I don't think you'd mind being kidnapped by aggressive female pirates. Are you going to go to the Super Bowl?
Ryen Russillo
Yes. Submissive pirates?
AJ (Lynchburg)
Ryen, Regarding your Milie Cyrus. Just gotta say hilarious topic today. Back in December went to AC with 10 friends for one of my best friends bachelor parties. Went to a strip club and paid them to put my friend on stage and get beat by the girls to party in the USA. One dancer didn't like the idea of the song, but the DJ sure laughed.
Ryen Russillo
"Dancers" have no say in this. I salute you and your friends AJ. Was the dancer mad it wasn't "Girls Girls Girls" or "Pour some sugar on me?"
Jason (Ellicott City, MD)
Vegas has you -600 vs SvP in the Octagon.
Ryen Russillo
I could see Van Pelt getting really mad. He's got the reach. It shouldn't be -600. I'm gonna think about this for a while.
observation (the place)
am i the only straight guy asking you questions?
AMR (Cleveland)
Are we going to get a Russillo on the Road report? With pics?
Ryen Russillo
I've been thinking about it. I'll be taking the most time off next week that I've taken off in years. I'm going to Key West before I get to Miami. I leave next week. It would be like a "what I did on summer vacation" report.
Shane (Los Angeles, CA)
RR: DO you think there is a lot of NFL fans rooting against the Colts this weekend? As much as I respect Manning, I'm bitterly disappointed the Colts Organization threw in the towel on perfection. I am a Cards fan and with my team out of the hunt, Im rooting for the Jets to upset a Colts organization that robbed us of the pursuit of perfection thrill ride!
Ryen Russillo
Great question. Normally I would say yes, but that means they have to root for Rex Ryan. I would imagine the majority of non-Jets fans can't stand him, and want them to lose too. Manning is 3 one and dones in a row for his playoff run.
Travis C. (Lake Highlands)
Who would have thought that Curt Schilling and Doug Flutie would one day factor into whether the nation would have universal health care. Your thoughts?
Ryen Russillo
Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to call out Schilling for Coakley should be fired yesterday. My friend said "was the other plan 'let's hold off on the Larry Bird is overrated' chant until tomorrow?"
Ezra (Tucson, AZ)
What would be a better show to work for, SportsNation or the Scott Van Pelt show? Explain
Ryen Russillo
If my name was SportsNation, it would be SportsNation.
Neal (Baltimore)
The Eagles have to trade either McNabb or Kolb in the offseason right? Along with whatever they can get for Vick they have a chance to load up on some extra picks to put their defense back together.
Ryen Russillo
I don't think they can trade Vick for really that much because his cap number next year is pretty expensive. So that means you're paying 3 QB's a pretty good chunk. It appears the fans want Kolb to stay more than McNabb, but Vick wants to start somewhere....I don't know where that is. But, I didn't see anything this year that gets me excited about making him my future QB. I didn't like him when he was "good".
Eric (Decatur, IL)
If I'm in year 6 of a Madden dynasty and have an overall team rating of 99 and only add players to my team by drafting them, do I have to much time on my hands?
Ryen Russillo
I went 30 years once, then it stopped.
Lee (Knoxville)
Do you think the Jets are going to change their defensive mindset on Sunday. Peyton has killed Rex's defenses in the past
Ryen Russillo
I don't think they're going to do that. They blitz and hope it works. Revis will be on Wayne all day, curious as to what they're gonna do vs. Clark. I love Jim Leonhard, but he's too small to be on Clark the majority of the game. Rhodes made some big plays last week despite being in the dog house for much of the season. Ironically, last week I think SD picked up the blitz vs NY as well as any team has this year.
J.B. (Dunmore, PA)
Please refresh my memory. Who do you like as the Super Bowl teams and why? Thanks.
Ryen Russillo
I'm going with Colts (better) and Saints (home). Those aren't official releases though.
Jason (Ellicott City, MD)
What are your favorite teams and sports, Ryen?
Ryen Russillo
St John's basketball. Going to see them in 2 hours. They're playing in my basement.
Drake (Euclid)
Do you consider Van Pelt an old man?
Ryen Russillo
No, not at all. Some could call it immature, I just think it's great. He's probably the best anchor I've ever watched.
Joey (Tx)
So if you were Tony Romo would you just forget all this being one of the guys stuff and go back to dating celebritites cause he sucks in the playoffs anyways?
Ryen Russillo
There would be literally that would make me stop dating hot celebrity chicks. Losing in the playoffs would definitely not be one of them.
joey (tx)
have you ever had the top 25 players in ncaa football all commit to you?

Advertisement

Tell us what you think!

Take Survey Now » No Thanks »