From close games to second-half blowouts, Saturday's round-of-32 games had it all. Indiana advanced to its first Sweet 16 since 2002 with a 63-61 win over last year's Cinderella team, VCU, while Kentucky and Syracuse both cruised to 16-point wins. What's your take on Saturday's games? Which teams will fill out the round of 16 with wins Sunday? Will the Wildcats avenge their regular-season loss to the Hoosiers with a Sweet 16 victory?
- ttuurrppiinn: The tournament this year has had way too many games where the turning point in the last 2-5 minutes was a blown call by the refs.
- PokeyMiller20: Congrats to Marquette. Nice game. Better team won today. Still proud of the Racers and this great season.
- mtsx: some VERY fortunate rebounds for Wisconsin... but wow what a game.
- redwing_sparty: nice job IU! lol Crean rips the annoucers, gotta love it! 2 B1G teams in the sweet 16, more to come!
- GoGetEmCards: Up next - IU take UK down - AGAIN!!!
- KamSportsFan: GOOD game Kentucky. You're by far the best team Iowa State has played all season. Mark my words, Kentucky will win the championship. This was a pretty fun game though. Proud of the Cyclones, better season next year!
- Nunes Magician: I picked Baylor to win it all and I feel even worse after this win then I did before the tourny. Perry Jones where are you?
Join the conversation or respond by signing in or creating a profile and start blogging.