Wherever Peyton Manning goes, he'll surely want a shot at another Super Bowl. Our experts have made the case for a landing spot for Peyton Manning. SportsNation, however, has its own opinion on the most discussed cities. Disagree? Tell us where you think Manning should play and give your reasoning in the comments below.
THE CASE FOR . . .
- Thurmdizzle: Manning would have the best WR in football to throw to if he goes to Arizona. Arizona's offense is perfect for Manning. Also, AZ plays 11 games in a dome this year.
- DylanX321: Cut Kolb and sign Peyton. Peyton to Larry Fitzgerald would be insane.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- ExtraChilly: Manning won't even know who to throw to if he comes to the Chiefs. Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, McCluster, Charles, Moeaki...too many weapons!
- HurricanePhil03: The AFC West is wide open Mr. Manning! Please come throw the ball in KC. Playoffs would almost be guaranteed and at this point, isn't it about putting yourself in a position to get to the super bowl???
- bpardo95: Top 5 defense, top tier receiver, 1k running back. O-line 1 piece away from being VERY Good.... add in Reggie Wayne.. what more do you want?
- tampa-tiger: Actually Miami would be a good fit and there aren't as many pieces as you might think. Certainly no more than any other team in contention except perhaps Arizona.
NEW YORK JETS
- Robbiemustgo32: I don't think loyalty or rivalry will play in Peyton not being a Jet. The two reasons are going to be Peyton not being a fan of Rex Ryan's bluster and bravado and the Jets ownership's painful lesson of what happens when you throw major bank at a future HOF QB coming off a major injury. The Jets themselves may be gun-shy.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ers
- letsgoirish13: Goodbye Alex Smith, Hello Peyton Manning. Who would the 9ers rather have coach their rookie QB? Alex Smith, or Peyton Manning?
- dond0808: I'd put the hawks above the cards. better d and better oline. manning can make receivers look better than they are. larry fitz doesnt mean as much to manning as say kolb or skelton.
- RipCityDroHead85: Top 10 D, top 3 in TO differential, top rb 2nd half of the season. Youngest o line in the last 15 years. pro bowl fb too.
- burgundyblud: Sign Manning....that would only take money which the Skins have...$42.5 mil cap space. They still have all the options for getting that next QB. I still favor trading down though and getting an extra pick for swapping that sixth pick. Stock up on talent all around, pick up the developmental QB this year and if necessary next year.
- george62078: The Skins can afford Manning, but Shanahan has his system. Peyton also has a system. Peyton will go somewhere that he can run his offense and has some blocking.
- bigbenny955: Best scenario for Redskins fans...sign Manning to a 3-4 yr deal. Redskins still make the move up to grab RG3 at #2 in Draft. Skins end up with Colts scenario of Luck/Manning MINUS the $50 MIL plus tied up in Cap money.
Join more fan posts. Or respond by signing in or creating a profile and start blogging.